Sebastian Inlet Fishing Charter • Rates & Information
Florida Inshore Fishing Charters offers at times throughout the year fishing at Sebastian Inlet just south of Palm Bay. These charters are unique in itself. Targeting tarpon, snook and a few redfish.
Captain Drew Cavanaugh • 352-223-7897 • email me at • [email protected]
Sebastian Inlet Backcountry Snook • Tarpon • Light Tackle Fishing Rates
Cast to backcountry rolling tarpon and dock snook. This is some of the most exciting fishing we have here in east central Florida, extremely scenic environment to fish in, lots of action.
4 Plus Hours • 1/2 Day $400
6 Plus Hours • 3/4 Day $475
All Rates above are for One or Two Anglers/add $100 for a Third Angler/Passenger, Conditions apply, please ask for details when you have more than two going
Information for all guided trips with Florida Inshore Fishing Charters
- All required state and federal fishing licenses and permits. USCG licensed and insured.
- Federal CUA permit to fish the Mosquito Lagoon, Indian River and the Canaveral National Seashore.
- Yeti Cooler with ice and bottled water.
- Snook Stamp
- Digital HD pictures and HD video of your catch and events of the day. You are welcome to bring along your own camera too.
- HD video of past clients fishing charters. Watch Central Florida flats fishing videos and improve your angling skills to land more fish.
- Years of experience, knowledge and a great professional attitude. Year round Oak Hill & Titusville resident.
- High quality professional line of saltwater fishing tackle.
- Live bait when needed or requested at NO additional charge. Please ask about this at the time of booking.
- Custom built Ranger Banshee Extreme Mosquito Lagoon Edition flats fishing boat. Designed for three anglers.
- Kids and family welcome. No experience needed, however I highly recommend that you watch some of my YouTube videos so you can see what the fishing is like here.
- Prices includes one or two anglers. A third angler can be added for an additional charge. Please call for details.
- Videos on how to tie saltwater and freshwater fishing knots.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed inside the national park or on the boat. This is for safety reasons and the law.
You will want to bring sunscreen, rain gear and a good pair of polarized sunglasses with copper, vermilion or amber colored lens.
A deposit is required to reserve/secure and hold the day/boat for each fishing charter trip booked with Florida Inshore Fishing Charters. Please click here for deposit information and details.
Sebastian Inlet Fishing Guide
Captain Drew Cavanaugh •
Florida Inshore Fishing Charters • Sebastian Inlet Florida