Ponce Inlet Fishing Charter • Rates • Information
Florida Inshore Fishing Charters offers at times throughout the year fishing at Ponce Inlet New Smyrna Beach. Located just south of Port Orange, Ormond Beach and Daytona Beach. To the north of New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Oak Hill and Titusville. Only 55 minutes east of Orlando and Disney. These charters are unique in itself. Great fun for all ages. Targeting tarpon, snook, snapper, grouper, shark, triple tail, cobia, wreck fish and giant bull redfish. At times on these charters certain species may also be harvested. All licenses and light tackle are provided. The prices are for the boat and not per person. Up to four anglers can go, additional fees may be applied. Please ask for details on this.
Captain Drew Cavanaugh • 352-223-7897 • email me at • [email protected]
Ponce Inlet Light Tackle Fishing Rates
4 Plus Hours • 1/2 Day $400
6 Plus Hours • 3/4 Day $475
8 Plus Hours • Full Day $650
All licenses and light tackle are provided. The prices are for the boat and not per person. Up to four anglers can go, additional fees may be applied. All Rates above are for One or Two Anglers/an extra fee is added for a Third or Fourth Angler/Passenger, Conditions apply on this, please ask for details when you have more than two going.
Use the PayPal "Buy Now" Button below to take you to the deposit information page and place your deposit down. You DO NOT need a PayPal account to use this feature
, just a valid credit card, debit or bank account. It is easy, safe and secures your date immediately with no delay. There is a 5% convenience fee assessed for this transaction.
Information for all guided trips with Florida Inshore Fishing Charters
- All required state and federal fishing licenses and permits. USCG licensed and insured.
- Federal 2017 CUA permit to fish the Mosquito Lagoon, Indian River and the Canaveral National Seashore.
- Yeti Cooler with ice and bottled water.
- 2017 Snook Stamp
- Tarpon Stamp
- Digital HD pictures and HD video of your catch and events of the day at NO additional charge. You are welcome to bring along your own camera too.
- HD video of past clients fishing charters. Watch Central Florida flats fishing videos and improve your angling skills to land more fish.
- Years of experience, knowledge and a great professional attitude. Year round Oak Hill & Titusville resident.
- High quality professional line of saltwater fishing tackle.
- Live bait when needed or requested at NO additional charge. Please ask about this at the time of booking.
- Custom built 2016 Hewes Redfisher flats fishing boat. Designed for up to three anglers.
- Kids and family welcome. No experience needed, however I highly recommend that you watch some of my YouTube videos so you can see what the fishing is like here.
- Prices includes one or two anglers. A third angler can be added for an additional charge. Please call for details.
- Videos on how to tie saltwater and freshwater fishing knots.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed inside the national park or on the boat. This is for safety reasons and the law.
You will want to bring sunscreen, rain gear and a good pair of polarized sunglasses with copper, vermilion or amber colored lens.
A deposit is required to reserve/secure and hold the day/boat for each fishing charter trip booked with Florida Inshore Fishing Charters. Please click here for deposit information and details.
Ponce Inlet Fishing Guide
Captain Drew Cavanaugh •
Florida Inshore Fishing Charters • Ponce Inlet Florida